The use of equipment can increase work efficiency. At the same time, we must also pay attention to strengthening the safety of equipment use. Today, the editor of the manufacturer will discuss with you the rules and regulations for the use of sterilizers.
1. It is strictly forbidden to operate the equipment above the design pressure and temperature.
2. Operators who use sterilizers should pass the training and examination, and strictly abide by the safety operation regulations and post responsibility system; find abnormalities in a timely manner.
3. The sterilizer is equipped with safety valves, pressure gauges, thermometers and other accessories, which must be kept safe, complete, sensitive and reliable. Maintenance and periodic calibration should be added during use. The safety valve's tripping pressure is equal to the design pressure. It should be sensitive and reliable and should be prevented from being adjusted at will. Pressure gauge and thermometer accuracy grades are both 1.5 grades. Differences within tolerances are normal. Unleaded seal pressure gauges must not be used. Pressure gauge indications fail, the scale is unclear, the dial is ruptured, the pointer does not return to zero after the pressure is released, and the seal is damaged. It should be replaced immediately. The thermometer should be inspected regularly. It should be calibrated with a standard thermometer before use and checked once a year thereafter. Any mercury column that breaks and the difference from the standard temperature by more than 0.5 ° C should be sent for repair or replacement.
4. The sterilizer should be inspected regularly, at least once every six months, and at least once every year, a comprehensive inspection. The preparatory work and inspection items before the inspection shall be carried out in accordance with the "rules" and relevant regulations.
5. During use, the sliding and rolling contact parts of the inclined self-locking wedges, rollers, pot ears, and swivel flanges should always be greased with oil and oil to ensure that the friction surface is in a lubricated state.
6. If the sealing ring on the flange surface of the pot is old, if it is damaged or worn too much, it should be replaced in time to ensure the seal and prevent leakage.
7. When the equipment is stopped, the inner and outer surfaces of the sterilizer and the lid should be cleaned. The exposed processing surface is brushed with anti-rust paint, and the safety inspection and control instruments are sealed and protected.
The above are the knowledge points introduced by the editors of Zhucheng Ritong Machinery Co., Ltd. to crack down. If you want to consult the price of autoclave , please call the website!
URL of this article: http://wuwuapp8.com/info/504.html