Food sterilization pot performance characteristics: 1, the use of coiled steam circulation heating to make the temperature in the pot more uniform. 2. The soup in the pot does not need to be taken out during cooking, and can be used continuously, saving energy. 3, the outside of the pot with a thermal insulation layer to avoid heat loss in the pot and high temperature burns during personnel operation. 4. The door structure of the pot was changed from the previous flanged bolted fixed type to the hydraulic quick-open type. And install photoelectric limit, interlock, interlock function.
The above is the performance characteristics of food sterilizer introduced by the editor of the sterilizer manufacturer . Let's talk about the precautions of using the sterilizer.
1. Food sterilizers should be operated by trained and qualified personnel, and the entire sterilization process should be supervised by a special person.
2, can completely rely on automatic water level protection, should always pay attention to the water level, so as not to burn the electric heating pipe.
3. When adding water manually. Shut off the power first, open the vent valve 3 to release the pressure, and then open the water inlet valve to add water. Do not open the water inlet valve when the interlayer is under pressure, and the vent valve should be open when adding water.
4. When the sterilization room is under pressure, the interlock handle cannot be lifted, and the door cannot be forcibly opened.
5. Slowly release steam after sterilizing the liquid. The door can only be opened when the temperature of the liquid drops below 70C. Do not open the door immediately after sterilization.
6. If the sterilization process is below the sterilization temperature due to power failure or other reasons, the timer should be restarted when the temperature reaches the sterilization temperature again.
7. Pull the handle of the safety valve several times a week when there is pressure in the sandwich to ensure that the safety valve works properly.
8. Remove the sterilization kettle's storage board after the daily shift, wipe it with a cloth to dry it, and keep the sterilization room dry.
9. Continuous use time should be less than 8 hours / day.
URL of this article: http://wuwuapp8.com/info/503.html