Should we choose a sterilizer that satisfies ourselves?
What are the tips for buying a sterilizer? First of all, let's understand the characteristics of the sterilizer with Xiaobian.
First, there are five types of control methods:
1. Manual control type:
All valves and pumps are manually controlled, including processes such as adding water, heating, holding, and cooling.
2, electrical automatic control type:
The pressure is controlled by two electric contact pressure gauges, one to control the exhaust pressure and one to control the pressure; the temperature is controlled by the sensor (pt100) and the temperature controller, and the cooling process is manually operated.
3.Computer semi-automatic control type:
The PLC and text display are used to process the collected pressure sensor signals and temperature signals, which can store the sterilization process with high control accuracy, and the cooling process is manually operated manually.
4, computer automatic control type:
The whole process of sterilization is controlled by PLC and touch screen, and the sterilization process can be stored. The operator only needs to press the start button. After the sterilization is completed, the system will automatically alarm and the temperature control accuracy can reach ± 0.5 ℃.
5. Computer remote control type:
Through computer remote control, automatic loading and unloading of materials, sterilization, etc., achieve digital mechanization, save manpower, and greatly improve production efficiency.
2. There are three types of sterilization methods:
1. Water-bath sterilization: All food in the pot is soaked in hot water during sterilization, and circulation is promoted by pressure and water pump.
2. Steam sterilization: directly heating up with steam as the heating medium. The mechanical device is used to keep the steam and air mixed to circulate in the autoclave. Since there is a cold spot in the air in the pot during the sterilization process, the heat distribution in this way is not uniform.
3. Spray sterilization: This method is divided into top spray type, side spray type and full spray type. In this way, nozzles and spray pipes are used to spray hot water out of the mist-like wavy hot water to the surface of the food, and the temperature is uniform without dead ends. The water is heated and cooled by the heat exchanger, and the heating and cooling speed is rapid.
Three, divided into four types from the material of the pot
1. All-steel type A: All sterilizers are made of stainless steel.
2. Carbon steel type: All products are made of carbon steel.
I hope the above [sterilization pot] classification description can be helpful for you to purchase [sterilization pot], and welcome to contact me for detailed consultation.
URL of this article: http://wuwuapp8.com/info/474.html